Family & Partner Visas

Partner Visas

We understand family is everything. If you are married, engaged or living with your partner and they are an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen you may be eligible to apply for partner visa allowing you to live and work in Australia with your partner.

Find out if you are eligible and contact a member of the team to discuss your options.

Parent and child visas


If you have children who reside in Australia permanently you may be eligible for a parent visa.

To be eligible to apply for a parent or aged parent classification of visa you must be sponsored by a child that is a settled Australian Citizen, settled Permanent Resident or settled Eligible New Zealand Citizen and ensure that you meet the balance of family test. In addition to the balance of family test you must be of good health and character.


If you are an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen who wishes to apply for a permanent visa for your dependent child you may be eligible to apply for either a child visa or adoption visa depending on the circumstances of the case.

If you would like to check your child’s eligibility for this category of visa please complete our online enquiry form and one of our migration agents will contact you to discuss your situation.


By answering the questions in the online assessment, our experienced team will be able to evaluate
your current circumstances and assess your eligibility for a suitable visa for Australia.